Are you looking for rapid career development, challenging work and international exposure in an informal, fun and creative work environment? Then Creative Software is the place for you. We are always on the lookout for talented software professionals and graduates who would like to join our growing team.
About this position
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum 04 years of experience in an Administration role
- An Academic or Professional Qualification in Business Administration/Management or similar field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to multi-task with a learning attitude.
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Exposure to handling administrative activities in a group of companies would be an added advantage.
What You’ll Need To Do:
- Managing general day-to-day operational activities and maintenance of the organization.
- Handling the end-to-end overseas travel processes for employees and clients.
- Handling the overall procurement process
- Ensuring smooth employee support service processes.
- Authorizing monthly payments.
- Managing payments and reimbursements related to the Administration Department.
- Handling BOI and Customs requirements as and when necessary.
What We Offer:
A Creative career offers a flexible working environment, attractive remuneration, and a place to grow and flourish. You will be amongst peers at the top of their game, allowing you to sharpen your skills in an inclusive culture. We offer a variety of spaces that support their work-life balance that integrates wellness into our workplace experience, which includes a recreation zone and gym.