Are you looking for rapid career development, challenging work and international exposure in an informal, fun and creative work environment? Then Creative Software is the place for you. We are always on the lookout for talented software professionals and graduates who would like to join our growing team.
About this position
Our IFS teams are growing as we onboard new clients on IFS Cloud!
Be a member of a dedicated client team ensuring that IFS Applications is fit for purpose! Work in close collaboration with the client and immerse yourself in CRIM development, troubleshooting and problem solving.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in software engineering/ IT.
- 2+ years of software experience working with IFS Applications.
- Very good knowledge on IFS development platforms and tools, preferably in IFS Cloud.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Experience working with WADACO will be a definite advantage.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong understanding of software engineering tools and practices.
- Developing new features / customizations, and configuration that sit seamlessly on top of IFS Applications.
- IFS customer implementation and upgrade projects.
- Troubleshooting and correcting issues in IFS Applications and customizations.
- Configurations in IFS Application 10 and Cloud.
- Report Designer reports.
What you’ll need to do:
- Gather and understand requirements and design solutions.
- Develop new customizations.
- Troubleshoot and correct existing customizations.
- Contribute to upgrade related activities.
- Integration to other business systems.
What we offer: A Creative career offers a flexible working environment, attractive remuneration, and a place to grow and flourish. You will be amongst peers at the top of their game, allowing you to sharpen your skills in an inclusive culture. We offer a variety of spaces that support their work-life balance that integrate wellness into our workplace experience, which includes a recreation zone and gym. If you are a team player with a positive attitude, committed to meeting delivery deadlines in a globally distributed research & development environment apply today!