Are you looking for rapid career development, challenging work and international exposure in an informal, fun and creative work environment? Then Creative Software is the place for you. We are always on the lookout for talented software professionals and graduates who would like to join our growing team.
About this position
What We Are Looking For:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or an equivalent qualification.
• Minimum 1+ years of experience in a data intense role with a strong understanding of data analysis and/or data science.
• Good knowledge of working with data technologies, such as: ETL, SQL, Python.
• Experience with GitHub and GitActions (version control).
• Hands on experience with data visualisation technologies such as Grafana and PowerBI.
• Experience with Java and cloud infrastructure services (Azure,GCP) is an added advantage.
• Good understanding of container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes and Agile software development practices (Scrum).
• Thorough knowledge of industry standard designs and architectural patterns.
• Passion for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable codes.
• Very good communication skills in English, verbal and written.
• Ability to work on both internal and external client-facing projects and communicate with key stakeholders.
• Willing to work irregular i.e. European hours.
What You’ll Need To Do:
• Manage and maintain custom data solutions including data pipelines, data models and data visualisation dashboards.
• Discuss and develop visualisation and dashboards in collaboration with business stakeholders.
• Feed requirements on data sets and data extraction to ensure required business insight is gained from data analysis.
• Manage and maintain custom data extractors using backend technologies and languages i.e. Python, Spark, Rest APIs.
• Understand and work with custom data models for data discovery, mapping, and cleansing.
• Take ownership of work and keep up to date with project deadlines.
• Build strong work relationships with the client's product management and development team.
• Drive continuous improvement of software quality, customer experience, and maintainability of products/features.
• Review team members’ code and provide constructive feedback.
What We Offer:
A Creative career offers a flexible working environment, attractive remuneration, and a place to grow and flourish. You will be amongst peers at the top of their game, allowing you to sharpen your skills in an inclusive culture. We offer a variety of spaces that support their work-life balance that integrate wellness into our workplace experience, which includes a recreation zone and gym.