Are you looking for rapid career development, challenging work and international exposure in an informal, fun and creative work environment? Then Creative Software is the place for you. We are always on the lookout for talented software professionals and graduates who would like to join our growing team.
About this position
What We Are Looking For:
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
· Minimum 1 year experience working in a technical support role preferably working directly with foreign clients.
· Basic knowledge of Cloud Platform (Azure /GCP).
· Knowledge in SQL and version controll systems such as Git.
· Familiarity with SAAS applications.
· Ability to read and analyze application logs.
· Good troubleshooting skills: asking targeted questions, making use of available resources and documentation, reproduce where possible.
· Good analytical skills: analyze given information and situations and take appropriate action.
· Good communication skills: ability to formulate/express ideas and solutions verbally/in writing in a structured and easy-to-understand manner.
· Fluency in English (written and spoken).
· A Data engineering/ Data science background would be beneficial.
What You’ll Need To Do:
· Handle all incoming customer inquiries related to all client products/applications within set KPIs.
· Troubleshoot (complex) technical issues, and where possible provide workarounds for users.
· Manage escalations to engineering teams.
· Handle incoming monitoring alerts
· Create and maintain knowledge base articles
· Be a Subject Matter Expert in (more than) one product or knowledge area
· Keep the knowledge of customer environment up to date on an ongoing basis (releases, product developments).
· Work on a 24/7 shift rotation.