Associate Technical Lead (.Net) – REF 1301
We are looking for a talented software professional to join our Research and Development Center in Colombo.
- Strong skills with web development in C# | ASP.NET MVC 5
- Understanding of common design patterns such as SOLID
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks (e.g.- React with Redux)
- Familiarity with Razor for creating dynamic web pages
- Experience with Entity Framework Core
- Knowledge of RESTful services (e.g.- JSON)
- Familiarity with Babel, RequireJS, and SignalR
- Knowledge of build tools such as Gulp and Webpack
- Understanding of Redis and pub/sub implementation
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Git version control
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Knowledge of client-side unit testing with Karma
- A Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent qualification
- 5+ years’ experience in developing enterprise web applications
- Experience with agile software development practices (Scrum)
- High attention to detail, organized and a methodical approach to work
- Build good working relationship with the client's product architect
- Very good communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
Candidates should have a passion for working with an existing code-base while adding new features and continuously upgrading existing technologies. You are expected to work throughout the whole code-base (full-stack); from HTML/SCSS/TypeScript to database design and optimizing SQL queries.
This job is ideal for those who enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment. If you are a team player with a positive attitude, committed to meeting delivery deadlines in globally distributed research & development projects, apply today!
Application deadline: December 5, 2018
To apply, click the Apply button or email your CV to [email protected] indicating the position (i.e. Associate Technical Lead (.NET)-REF1301) as the email subject.
About Creative Software
Creative Software is one of the leading software companies in Sri Lanka and attracts some of the best talent in the local market.
If you are looking for rapid career development, challenging work and international exposure in an informal, fun and creative work environment, click the Apply button because this is the place for you.
29 Deal Place
Tel: +94 11 250 5891
Fax: +94 11 250 4678
E-mail: [email protected]