Senior Software Engineer (Java) – REF 6014
We are looking for talented software professionals to join our Research and Development Center in Colombo. You will be a member of a team engaged with the design and development of a cloud-based Enterprise Application Platform in collaboration with the client’s R&D organization in Sweden.
- A Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience with designing and developing enterprise applications using Java EE/Spring
- Knowledge in SCALA, microservices, Docker and JPA would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Very good understanding of software engineering best practices
- Very good communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Good understanding of agile software development practices
- High attention to detail, self-organized and a methodical approach to work
- Develop required functionality within the estimated time period
- Demonstrate completed functionality in line with DoD
- Collaborate with client’s product management and application development teams
- Participate in task planning and estimation during sprint planning
- Take ownership of work and contribute to the success of the team
Candidates must be able to function as team players with a positive attitude and commitment to meet team / organizational objectives / goals.
Application deadline: December 12, 2018
Kindly email your CV to [email protected] indicating the position applied (i.e. Senior Software Engineer (JAVA) – REF6014) as the email subject.
About Creative Software
Creative Software is one of the leading software companies in Sri Lanka and attracts some of the best talent in the local market.
If you are looking for rapid career development, challenging work and international exposure in an informal, fun and creative work environment, click the Apply button because this is the place for you.
29 Deal Place
Tel: +94 11 250 5891
Fax: +94 11 250 4678
E-mail: [email protected]