Software Engineer – REF 5003
Be a member of a dedicated team developing a leading Hotel and Hospitality Management solution that spans across property management, booking/front desk, housekeeping, conference management, finance/accounting, F&B, procurement, stock control and several other key operations required by Hotels and Hospitality organizations.
The solution is deployed in over 160 sites across the globe that includes resorts, city and business hotels in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, United Kingdom and the US.
In addition to engaging with UI development using latest technology, you will be required to lead a team of UI engineers and take overall responsibility for the quality and quantity of deliverables.
- A Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent qualification
- 1+ years’ experience in design & development of enterprise web applications
- Very good knowledge of web frameworks (e.g:- Angular, React, Backbone, Ember)
- Good understanding of UI/UX standards and best practices
- Proficiency in Web Service protocols (SOAP, RESTful, JSON etc.)
- Good knowledge of CSS preprocessors such as Sass, LESS, or Stylus
- Experience with build tools such as Webpack, Gulp or Grunt is an advantage
- Strong focus on interaction implementation and usability/user experience
- Experience with responsive and mobile-friendly front-end development
- Passion for developing modern and contemporary enterprise web applications
- Experience working with .NET is an advantage (the backend is developed in .NET)
- Experience working with Xamarin is an advantage
- High attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development (Scrum)
- Very good communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Collaborate with client’s product management and development teams
- Plan and estimate development user-stories
- Develop new features and carry out improvements
- Demonstrate completed functionality through sprint reviews as per DoD
This job is ideal for those who enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment. If you are a team player with a positive attitude, commitment to meeting delivery deadlines in globally distributed research & development projects, apply today!
Application deadline: December 3, 2018
To apply, click the Apply button or email your CV to [email protected]indicating the position (i.e. Software Engineer-REF5003) as the email subject.
About Creative Software
Creative Software is one of the leading software companies in Sri Lanka and attracts some of the best talent in the local market.
If you are looking for rapid career development, challenging work and international exposure in an informal, fun and creative work environment, click the Apply button because this is the place for you.
29 Deal Place
Tel: +94 11 250 5891
Fax: +94 11 250 4678
E-mail: [email protected]